Water Zone Water Zone

Wow

I feel like you did indeed get a good Sonic feel in this song. I almost [key word almost] would see this as an alternate music for Chemical Plant Zone, or a zone similar to it. It's just got that kind of sound that tells me that. I like this song, Nicely done.

Fury of the Storm (Piano) Fury of the Storm (Piano)

Spot On

This is...perfect. Needless to say, I'm downloading this.

Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga Stickerbrush Symphony (Ga

Best Ever

10 Stars? That's nowhere near enough for this remix. I can't describe how much I love this song. The nostalgia hit me real hard from the beginning and the Guitars!! Omg, I can't appreciate this enough. Downloaded.

Sonic- LavaReefZoneA2 Piano Sonic- LavaReefZoneA2 Piano

He was...

That one guy was refering to this as being also known as Hidden Palace Zone, but not from Sonic 2. In S&K this was refered to as both. Hope this helps your confusion on that.

As for the track, I could listen to this all day. <3

DrMackFoxx responds:

Indeed. :nod: Now I understand. :) Amazing what you can miss about a game, even when it is as old as Sonic & Knuckles. ^_^;

Glad to hear you really enjoyed this song and thank you very much for the review. :)

Bataille Royale (SNES) Bataille Royale (SNES)

TROISNYX!?

Hey, Nice finding you here out of nowhere, :P

Troisnyx responds:

You're on NG too? Good to see you here! ^_^ Also, glad you liked the SNES Bataille Royale.
Flaminglog is here too (and I believe he's put up Versus the Ravemeister). You may want to go check him out as well.

Pokémon HG/SS: VS Rival! Pokémon HG/SS: VS Rival!

Yep

I think I still prefer Gary Motherfucking Oak, but nonetheless this guy is insane. ^-^ Great job on a great theme!

KatzuyaSagara responds:

Gary Motherfucking Oak WILL ALWAYS BE GARY MOTHERFUCKING OAK xD!

But Silver is close on achieving greatness :P

Thanks for hearing my remix

Mario Paint - Pushup Mario Paint - Pushup

Too bad...

You didn't use Mario Paint to make this theme, hahaha. But great job regardless. This takes me far back.

Pokemon RS - Wild Battle! Rock Pokemon RS - Wild Battle! Rock

That's right!!

This is pretty dang awesome! :D